Hello! My name is Ivan! I am 2 years old. I was born in Florida in July of 2007. I am a spontaneous, mischievous, unpredictable, humorous and sweet, blonde hair and blue eyed little boy.
My mommy nicknamed me Peanut and my daddy usually calls me BaBa Bear!
Some of my favorite things to do are playing with the T.V. , Dancing, reading my book, playing with my toys, and entertaining my little sister Chloe.
My favorite word is " Car" I say car about 150 times a day. It drives my mommy crazy.
I am currently learning numbers, objects and animals. It's fun however, I do get bored quickly.
I like just about any food but I especially love Cheese and Goldfish. I love Bath time. Splashing the water around, and coloring on the tub. I love the Beach.
I do not like nap time, bedtime, my teeth brushed or having to come back in from playing outside.
This is who I am. My daddy will be taking pictures of me throughout the day and posting them and my mommy will be writing everything that I do and write the blog. I hope you will enjoy " A Day with Ivan"
No comments:
Post a Comment